So in order to warm up from all of this snow we went to a Hot Springs! It was really fun. It was also the first time that I have ever been to a Hot Springs. So we hung out and played and warmed up a little! and in case you are wondering Yes the Hot Springs is outside and even though it was outside we were still able to warm up.
I did some more hanging out with friends and we just had a good time! We danced a little, played a little, joked a little, and laughed a lot!
Then of course there is my roommates. It seemed like we were always together! Then again we did live together! But it was always interesting. There was always something going on, we were always doing something. Granted our apartment was not perfect we did have our little moments, that could be done with out. But none the less we still managed to have a good time!
I was also able to celebrate my brother's birthday with him! That was fun! and for those of you who I have celebrated their birthday with you know to keep an eye on your things. I always think that birthdays should be memorable so in order to keep them memorable I tend to borrow the birthday person's personal affects, like their wallet or shaver, and I then re-wrap them. But I always try to throw in a new gift that they don't have, or in Matt's case I try to throw in an extra special treat!
But who can compare with a homemade cooked meal. Especially when it is chicken with fresh salad and homemade rolls, and basically the works!! What can I say my brother married an excellent cook and is becoming an excellent cook!
Well that's it for now tune in next time when it comes to BREAKING IN THE SUMMER SEMESTER! haha just kidding you can't break a semester you can divide it in half which is where midterms take place or you can start a new semester, but you can't literally Break a semester............ silly people!
Now remember don't believe everything you hear and only half of what you read!....... except in the case of MY blog because there are pictures to prove that what I am telling you is the truth!! ta-ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment