Sunday, March 8, 2009

New to Blogging

Hey everyone! I decided that since it is the "in" thing to do then I would create a blog. This way everyone that wants to can keep up with me.

Right now I am just going to school at BYU-Idaho and am in my fourth semester. For those who know how BYU-I operates I am on the Winter/Summer track. I am currently taking 17 credits and am working towards obtaining my Bachelor of Science in Business Management. My emphasis is Supply Chain management, and my cluster (which is about 12 credits) is Mechanical Engineering. I know it sounds like a lot but i am actually really excited about accomplishing this major and seeing where it will take me in life!! :)

Currently I do/don't have a job. When I am not at school in Idaho, I live in New Mexico, and I work at COSTCO!!! But they have put me on their college student retention program so I can leave them for awhile and go to school, and then when I am done with school for the year I go back and work for them. It works out really well because I only go to school from January to July and then I work the rest of the time.

Oh and let me just say that COSTCO is the greatest store ever!!! I love that store with a passion... just ask anyone, everyone knows I love COSTCO!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog work Katy! Love you tons! ~Krystle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh that was supposed to be "Welcome to the blog WORLD Katy!"

    ReplyDelete